Welcome to another blog post of Sharing Saturday – Web Analytics Weekly Round Cap. Here is the some news of Web Analytics.
- Google Analytics vs. Omniture: Independent Analysis – Awesome take away why to use Google Analytics / Ominiture in simplest way.
- Web Analytics TV #9 with Avinash and Nick – Round up of Answers by Nick And Avinash on advanced use of Google Analytics.
- The Death Of Web Analytics? An Ode to The Referrer – Reasons of Death of Web Analytics. Nice Read..
- The Eight-Step Web Analytics Process – Process of developing insights from Web Analytics Data.
- Integrating 4Q and Google Analytics – The What and Why – Awesome Video on Google Analytics with 4 popular “w” why, what, where & when.
- 5 Firefox Add-ons for Your Web Analytics Needs – Collection of Popular Firefox add-ons for Web Analytics.
- Hidden fact of Direct Traffic metrics in Google Analytics – Some facts about Direct traffic in google analytics, Don’t miss to read it.
- Tracking visitors who bookmark your website using Urchin – Track visitors who came through any bookmark to your website in Urchin.
- Key Google Analytics Metrics for Local Retailer E-Commerce – Look in to 3 key metrics of ecommerce website every week while analyzing data.
- The Faces of Web Analytics – Video of Michel Gerstel on faces of web analytics.
Enjoy these posts in this weekend. You can also share here if in case I’ve missed any good article here. Share your views for Sharing Saturday of Web Analytics Weekly Round Cap.