Countdown is started for 2009. 5 days to go.So now time for take a glimpse of Popular Web analytics Post of 2008.
- How To Excite People About Web Analytics: Five Tips.
- The “Action Dashboard” (An Alternative To Crappy Dashboards)
- Tracking Off-line Conversions: Hope, Seven Best Practices, Bonus Tips
- How Yahoo! buying IndexTools changes Web Analytics
- How to measure visitor engagement, redux
- What is your web analytics communication strategy?
Dennis R. Mortensen
- The difference between a KPI and a Metric
- What and how to measure Social Networking websites
- Online Video Analytics – KPIs
- Two Cultures
- I Comment – Therefore I AM…Satisfied/UnSatisified/Already Engaged
- Web Analytics – Behavioral Segmentation
Bryan Eisenberg and co.
- 33 Free Tools to Make Your Website Better
- The Ultimate Google Analytics Plugins, Hacks & Tricks Collection
- How to Prioritize Your Optimization
Robbin Steif and Co. (Jonathan, John and Traci)
- Advanced Segments vs Profiles & Filters
- Copying Goals in GA (A Firefox Extension)
- Linking AdWords and Analytics
- Online Competitive Intelligence Factors
- 5 Great (Free) Web Analytics Tools You Might Not Know About Yet
- Ultimate Google Analytics Resources
- Campaign Tagging with Google Analytics
- A Basic Website and Marketing Analysis Method
- 7 Ways to Measure and Improve Your Website
I would like to say thanks for Dennis R. Mortensen, who wrote about 27 Most Popular web analytics of 2008.
I go through all post, and read it. all are stunned.
If you think there are some post which I didnt include then ping me. I’ll include it here. Comment and suggestions are accepted.